Sunday, August 14, 2005

Life is what you make it

I feel like my whole life is a fucking struggle with very little pleasure or reward. Always has been. Oh sure there are millions of people dying of starvation and other stuff all day every day but it doesn't change the fact that I'm unhappy. I can count the times I've felt happy overall, in my life.

My wife is fucking unbelievable. Every day I wake up acting happy and nice toward her and she opens her eyes and starts yelling or bitching at me for one thing or another. Mentally I say "Fuck it! I'm outta here." I go either do my projects or get on the computer or just leave to do something elsewhere. She claims she yells at me because I'm always doing the above things but it's total bullshit. I can take her wherever she wants, or stay home all day off the computer and being attentive, and no matter she'll still act like a total bitch. Sometimes she apologizes later and says she's a horrible wife and so on, but that doesn't make me feel any different. I just say "Ok. Thanks, love you" and think, "Yeah right, I'm just waiting until you do it again tomorrow."

She constantly takes the wind out of my sails and saps away all motivation I have to do anything. Finally when I can barely pick my head up she decides she was wrong and that I should go do what I wanted to in the first place. Yeah, right. Like I have the strength to even go outside after that. She won't rest until I'm her bitch, basically.

That Armenian chick my friend is screwing, tells him "A man shouldn't eat the same meal the rest of his life. Men need variety." She's talking about staying faithful. I swear to god my friend is demented for not marrying her.

No comments: