Sunday, August 21, 2005

It Stresses Me Out To Have To Think Up Titles For My Posts

I'm sick so I won't write too much right now, plus I am going to try to be productive today, but,

First off a friend of mine I met online, I met him face to face for the first time, and his girlfriend, about 4 weeks ago. She's 23, cute, very smart, a scientist. He's 35, works as an audio/video guy for a tech company.

She was not really my type. Face didn't do it for me, but would for some I guess. Boobs didn't do it for me, they were B-cups with no enthusiasm. Neither did her ass, not enough bump in the rump.

Anyway she lives down here and he lives in northern California so they don't see each other much. I noticed they weren't very demonstrative at all, when the three of us were together.

Anyway after 3 weeks or so, he told me to message her on instant messenger; she wanted to talk to me or say hi or ask me a question or something. I flirted a little, of course. The subtle (and some not so subtle) compliments, and so on. Within a few days she was really opening up to me, the next day, commenting on the things her boyfriend (my friend) does wrong. Now she wants to hang out. What's that about? She knows I have a wife and kid.

No comments: