Thursday, March 24, 2005

Part IV of The Domme - Flat Earth

So.

So, I talked about how I thoroughly researched her online, and began my reverse-profiler seduction. Reverse profiler meaning, a police or FBI 'profiler' looks at information gathered on a subject and draws conclusions about the way that person conducts, will conduct, or would have conducted themselves. Me, I use the information to learn how to conduct myself. How to parse my phrases, what to say and when, and so on.

Oh I'm sure many would view this as controversial. Yawn. Try coming out here with me away from the flock. Here Be Dragons? Sail off the edge? I think not. No, the world goes round and round, all the way around, and if you keep going in the same direction you'll end up where you started.

No, what I do is scarcely different than modifying your manners around someone from another country - hell, not even other countries; this includes your own. Say you saw an attractive person from an Arab nation. If you were sitting and crossed your legs, you'd be sure not to expose the sole of your shoe.

Say you're in a job interview. Are you going to pick your nose or scratch your crotch? It's the same thing.

What about keeping your left hand under the table? Not completely cutting your food up before eating it? Shaking hands (usually right hand to right hand)? Post-sneeze 'bless you'? Oh you may not notice this anachronistic programming but these are all the same thing.

Guy opens a door for her. Is he being manipulative? He knows she'll like it.

Guy asks her friends what she likes. White chocolate. He buys her white chocolate. Was he stalking her? Manipulating her? Being a sneak?

White guy studies a book on Japanese culture in order to learn to say "Arigato" and "Gozai mashita" to the Japanese girl he's asked out. Is he being creepy? Manipulative?


Am I wrong?

Have I gone too far to get home?

No comments: