Sunday, March 13, 2005

Morans

I went to pick up the California Pizza Kitchen my wife had called in, and when I got there the doors were locked since it was close to 9 PM. This group of like six people were standing just inside the door, maybe getting ready to pay at the little waiter's kiosk. I try to open the doors, and they yell "IT'S LOCKED. THEY'RE CLOSED."

I yell back, "I'M HERE TO PICK UP"
This chick who almost opened the door turns to the guys and is like, should i let him in?

The guys yell "THEY'RE CLOSED"

I yell back, "I'M HERE
TO
PICK UP"

Everyone looks at each other. Bunch of fuckin' dumb COWS.

Finally someone opens the door. "They're closed." I walk in. Yeah I know they're closed, what are you, the fucking security guard? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, DIPSHIT

I go over to the Take Out counter. Waiting. The two mexican cooks see me. Waiting. Two waitresses see me. Still waiting. A manager guy sees me. STILL FUCKING WAITING. He talks to a waiter guy who is doing something at some counter. The waiter guy turns around and sees me. Oh! Duh.

He comes over, "Yeah I was just telling him I have a pickup but I don't know if he's going to show."
Well I've been here, nobody wanted to fucking greet me or tell any other employees about it!

Fucking morons. Buncha fuckin' dipshits.

This is why almost nobody gets ahead in life. Almost no-one has the drive I do, to see a customer waiting and, even though it's not your job, just go over to them and let them know what's up. It makes customers like you, it opens doors, and sooner or later someone will (may) promote you because of it.

Fuckin' idiots.

I have a picture someone emailed me, of a protester guy holding up a sign that says
USA GO HOME
MORANS

Edit: Found the pic:

No comments: