Saturday, March 19, 2005

Going Out

I'm going out with this really hot chick I've been flirting with online. She is really unusual. My friend Donna tells me she's a narcissist, but I think this girl is merely extremely selfish. The girl even admits it.

She has a gorgeous face, medium tits, and a big, incredibly round ass. She really is something else, I'd say one of the top hottest chicks I've ever landed.

She's different, because, she likes to be domineering. She's not like a leather domme, not any more, but just in a little-girl way; she wants the guy to be a very non-threatening Daddy figure. And she wants to get whatever she wants. She has guys come over and clean her apartment for her, or, go down on her or rim her or jerk off for her.

I'd like to chow down on her for sure, but I'd also like a blowjob. So we'll see.

I have a lot more to say about her but I'll write more later. It's a 2-hour drive and I'm not dressed yet. Two hours is just barely enough prep time for me to rehash all our convos in my head and cull out the useful information, about how to treat her and how to get her to respond.

The problem is I got like NO sleep last night so I have had a headache all day and I'm not real quick on the uptake. I hope I don't blow it real bad. We'll see. I'll post about it soon.

I told her I couldn't stay out super late, like past 2-3 a.m., because I had something to do tomorrow. In reality my wife will be home early so I have to be there by then.

Maybe I'd better make things look as if I left in the morning, so in case something happens and I get stuck out there, it doesn't look like I was gone all night.

No comments: