Friday, April 01, 2005

Another Bad Haircut

I really can't stand low class people. I'm very laid back, I mean, it's hard to find people more nonjudgemental than I, but when it comes to rude, unsophisticated, selfish, inconsiderate people, I'm like a prim and proper upper-class Brit. And I do mean inconsiderate. People who don't consider.

I went to get a haircut yesterday at this new place, this really hole in the wall place with no sign. I get in the door like 5 minutes late and she goes, real rudely, "What, did you have a lot of trouble finding us or something?" I'm like, "What, did you not want a tip or my return business, or something?"

Anyway, as usual she cut my hair how she wanted to, not based on, oh, I dont know, WHAT I SAID?

The dead giveaway was when she said right off the bat before she started cutting, "Do you use gel?"
"No."
"You don't use gel?"
"No, but I use product sometimes... that paste stuff."
"But you don't use gel."

Sure enough, when she was done cutting, she goes "So do you use gel?"
Translation, "I'm going to put gel in your hair now."


.

No comments: