Friday, January 28, 2005

Return To The Mall

I got a coupon for 30% off at the Footlocker. I wanted to take advantage of it and order those shoes I liked from that girl. I couldn't see any way to get out of the house with the wife, and when I mentioned that I wanted to go order those shoes, we ended up going to the mall together.

I was hoping I could urge her to go enjoy herself in some baby or women's store while I was at the shoe store, but no dice. For the second time, shoe girl saw the wife and baby.

I was funny as hell, though. I made the girl smile. I ordered the shoes (they were out of stock in my size). I left my cell phone number for when they arrive. If she called the house and got my wife's cheery voice on the answering machine, it would show her without a doubt I was married. Even if not, if I started hitting on her and offered to give her my number, she might just say "You already gave it to me when you ordered the shoe," or, look up my address and number later, etc.

I hope I don't bang her, but she is really cute with a terrific smile, and you can never be too sure.

No comments: