Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Funeral

We had a death in the family on my wife's side.

She's Latin so at the reception all the hotties in the extended family were checking me out. I would have nailed five or six of them. I kept my hand with my ring finger in my pocket as long as possible to prolong the flirting. When I was doing my flirty smile at a girl and got caught by people from my wife's family, or the girl's boyfriend, I made a point of then letting them see me use the same smile on a guy or an old lady, to try to fake them out.

One of them who looks exactly like my mistress really dug me. I am not surprised, since human behavior is very predictable. She was very skinny and young, with big wide-set eyes, tiny tits, small but incredibly round ass. Good lord what I'd have done to her.

My wife's cute cousin-once-removed was paying a lot more attention to me than usual. She's hot in a ghetto way, and the first two of her three kids were by some other guy than her current boyfriend, so you know she fucks. I get the feeling from her mannerisms that she'd be pretty hot in bed. Big shapely ass, nice tits, skin like coffee with a lot of milk, sexy smile. The way she does her makeup is pure ghetto: lipstick rimmed with darker eyeliner, eyebrows tweezed into thin arches and penciled darker, and permed hair. I don't like the look but that's no reason not to have sex with someone.

No comments: