Friday, January 21, 2005

Birthday in review

Met up with the wife and her family downtown for dinner. As I got out of the car, I saw a really cute brunette walking perkily down the sidewalk on her cell phone. She checked me out while pretending not to. I watched her walk by in her black top and grey slacks. She had a muffin ass. A muffin ass. And it jiggled in her clothes quite noticeably. God what I would have done to that. She hung up after not very far, and I was going to pursue her and ask her out, just throw myself at her feet in a respectable way. I think chances were good I could have gotten her digits. Believe me, when you've been an atomic dog as long as I have, you learn to read the signs and you get pretty good at knowing when.

But I realized my family-in-law was probably watching me from the restaurant or their car or something. Goodbye, muffin ass. Oh man what I would have done to her.


There was also a cute asian chick working on her laptop in the window at the coffee shop as I walked past.

I still miss this one waitress at the restaurant we ate at. She was like a Thai version of Aisha Tyler. She clearly liked me. I bet I could have pounded that.

No comments: