Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Blood

All of a sudden I've got something going with... let me count them. Six girls.

20 year old: truly beautiful face, lush lips, smoky eyes, dark hair in a bob, kind of chunky.
27 year old: very cute face, aristocratic, well-travelled, totally kinky slut.
27 year old: My mistress. Latin, bedroom eyes, wide lips, painfully sexy cheekbones, great ass.
30 year old: Native american. Cute face, brilliant smile, big brown eyes, straight hair in a pageboy, semi-chunky.
35 year old: The Domme. Gorgeous face - movie star looks. Thick body, in a smokin' hot way.
36 year old: short, tan, cute, with brown and gold hair. No sexual inhibitions whatsoever. This is the one who fucked a dog.

It's nice to have them write me emails saying they miss me terribly and how wonderful I am. But I don't know how I'm going to juggle them all. Wait what am I saying? I know how I'm going to juggle them all. I'm great at it. I meant, I don't know why I'm going to bother juggling them all. I really don't even want a blowjob from any of them. But maybe I'm just tired; I o9nly got like an hour's sleep last night and the night before and the night before that. I'm hallucinating a bit and nodding off as I type. More to come.

No comments: