Saturday, May 14, 2005

Fresh Meat

I was kind of hoping my recently dimished libido would curtail my interest in other women. But today, on a trip to a nearby seaside tourist town, I found myself gawking at all manner of hot women, imagining and wishing.

At coffee I saw a fairly cute chick behind the counter. She pulled a couple of klutzy fumbles one right after another, dropping product and then scalding herself, and I smiled at her. When I went to wait at the pickup counter, I started bullshitting with her and flirting, hoping she didn't see my wife and child on the sidewalkoutside.

I asked her what the kanji tattoo behind her ear was. She replied, "Deviant" with a sort of devilish but sheepish grin. I thought, "Hm. Maybe she's into bondage." I correctly identified another one, a symbol, a band's logo, on her inner wrist. I asked her how many others she had. "Ten." I asked how much work was done on her back, since that's a pretty common place to get stuff. "A fair amount, but none on my lower back. I don't want to look like some sorority girl." I'm liking her more already.

She asks, "What's up with the decaf?" with a skeptical "are you shitting me?" grin. I used my most devilish smile, the one that never fails, and said, "When you have a lot of vices, you gotta... cut back wherever you can." She beamed.

Then I noticed the inside of her other arm. Red, diagonal welts. Hmm!

When I left, she made a point of saying, "Ok, see you later, (insert my name). Come back any time." Oh, I will. I will make a point of it.

I left, but tasting it, realized it needed lots of sugar or something, so I went in and over toward her area of the counter, where the condiments were. She told me again, "See you, _______,"
"I'll see you again." Oh yes, I will.

I bet I won't even have to try too hard to lie my way around, or out of, the wife and child situation. I wish I were wanting to resist the temptation but right now I don't feel it.

.

No comments: