Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hookups And Horses' Asses

So I went on a bunch of errands with the wife and baby yesterday. I swear it's either getting easier and easier to pull chicks, or I am getting better at noticing opportunities.

We got food at this place in a food court in one of the ritzier malls in Southern California - a place where the food court has no fast food, only restaurants with prepared food, type thing. Anyway this mexican girl behind the counter was all flirty with me, and then my wife walked up, but even so, the girl was still on me. Every time I went back to the counter to buy a water or get napkins or whatever, the girl was all over me. When I was leaving she still was saying bye and looking at me walk off and stuff.

Anyway I have this fucking dipshit on the phone. I bought something from this company and I just asked whether the ebay guy shipped it. He said, "Well I got it in my hand, let me go ask my guy if he shipped it."

I replied, "Well, if it's in your hand, it didn't ship, did it?"
"Well uh... yeah I guess we can ship it out today....."

Gee, ya THINK SO?

You fuckin' idiot.

He also complained that they lost money, and told me what they paid. I said "Well I guess you should have listed it with the starting bid at your cost, shouldn't you?" He gave me that stupid fake hearty, "Nawwww we can't do that!" Right, you can't, because you are too fucking stupid. He continued, "But I can complain, can't I? hyuk hyuk hyuk." Yes, you can do that. You can also never get my business again you miserable piece of shit.

I didn't even bother to point out that he didn't respond to my emails asking if they had other specific items I would have bought from them. So on the phone I just asked him again for those items and he said "I'd have to go check." Translation, 'I will never call you back. Why would I? I'm too lazy to even check now!'

Fuckin' jerk. Jackass. Please god let him not be an owner of that store. He doesn't deserve it.

No comments: