Thursday, May 12, 2005

Cheaters

I really have more disdain than ever for cheaters. I don't even want to be one. I don't even log onto singles sites any more, not really. I do if I need to get off, but even then, it's like, not as good of a fantasy because I know I don't have the energy - or the means - to date them. I'm not working right now so I can't spend lots of money on them, nor do I have an excuse to be away from home in the first place.

But bigger than that, I just don't really have the desire right now, I don't think. It just seems like such a waste of time, and so sleazy.

But I don't know. Maybe it will change when I am raking it in again and am away from home, away from my rut. I am totally over the idea of romancing women, or even wanting to sleep with them, but at the same time, I watch a romantic movie and hear a very catchy song and my heart says Oh man I would love to be in love.

I think I'm about to start looking for work so we'll see what happens.

No comments: