Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Krafft-Ebbing’s description of "pathological sexuality" 100 years ago:

It permeates all his thoughts and feelings, allowing of no other aims in life, tumultuously, and in a rut-like fashion demanding gratification without granting the possibility of moral and righteous counter-presentations, and resolving itself into an impulsive, insatiable succession of sexual enjoyments....This pathological sexuality is a dreadful scourge for its victim, for he is in constant danger of violating the laws of the state and of morality, of losing his honor, his freedom and even his life.



So let me tell you about what else I have going on.

Remember the young, hip thai waitress in my old town? My wife and I went to dinner recently and a thai place down the street from our house - we've moved 15 miles away - and she works there. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was happy to see her. I can tell she has a really nice spirit. I can also tell she's lonely. It makes me feel sorry for her. The only way I know how to comfort her though is to start a whole campaign of turning her into my mistress. Another one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pathological... pathogen..log..oral..? There must be some connection to that quoting and the statement below! Can't find the exact kink that equates it though. Perhaps you miss pasted? lol miss pasted I get it now.