Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brownie

Another girl I've started something with, is a half black half white girl.

She's incredibly beautiful, she models, has been in commercials, music videos, etc.

She's recently stopped that because she's gained weight (all in her thighs), but still looks smokin' hot. I have naked pictures of her.

She's so much like me it's scary. She even does some of the same shit as me, like listen to one song 100 times in a row, or find it painful to listen to voicemails.

Anyway I'm not trying to fuck her. She's too cool and my sex drive has just been in the shitter lately, maybe because I'm getting old, or maybe because I take care of it like 3 times daily.

It must just be that there's no chemistry because I don't even think about making out with her. She is beautiful and hot as hell, but just doesn't turn me on. Isn't that weird?

She also reminds me of the Dom in some ways - freaking out all the time, no self-control, believes she's too much for any guy, blah blah. I am so over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm half white and half black I think the term is moccha like the fancy coffee flavor. But that might be a play on the metaphor chocolate & vanilla.