Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby Mama Drama

~


I have this friend who's a real bad boy, good looking, long, and ripped to the point of being gay, crazy huge cheekbones and mean eyes, the whole thing. Lived on his own since he was like 18, no mom or dad to help him. Hasn't talked to his mom in years, talks to his dad once in a great while, isn't really sure where either of them is for the most part.

Since 18 he has never had a job, never had credit cards, never paid taxes, always made his money by hustling here and there, no, not the gay term for prostitution, just buying and selling cars and car parts, working on people's cars for money, etc.

He's 31 now has been suffering from depression the past year or more, living in his shitty tiny rental house and fiending over Myspace like crazy. Sometimes for a week straight he fucks a new girl every day, sometimes two new girls a day. He just gets them one after another, mostly hot ones too. One had just turned 18 and another was like 42. One of them had a minor but solo role in a major Hollywood film, really hot, and when they met at a bar, she sucked his cock out on the smoking lounge. When he's fucking girls or making them suck his cock, he'll take pictures with the girl's cell phone and send them to me.

He's an emotional and mental abuser and obviously has issues, so whenever he gets with a girl that he likes or is a good catch, he's mean to them.

He got a Mexican girl, 24 and from South Central (the ghetto in Los Angeles - I explain this because more and more of my readers are from Europe) pregnant and she gave birth to a girl in January. He was actually there, but he has only seen his daughter once since then, when she brought the baby to show him.

He has been not answering her calls and emails the past month; he finally called her back when he just got a job at a race car type place, and was going to come see her and bring some money when he got paid on the 2nd, but it didn't happen and he's back to shutting her out.

She's really cool, very pretty, very mellow and composed, unflustered. She speaks calmly and not often, but she has a real wild streak. Yes, I have to say the physical shit, don't I? Fuck you. She has big soft double D's, nice body, nice ass, nice legs.

It's curious because she's barely been outside of South Central in her entire life. She had never been 20 minutes west to the ocean (though she had been about 30 minutes south, to Long Beach) at Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Malibu, the nicer areas. Her neighborhood is so ghetto that there are dogs and cats running around in the streets like a third world country, and so Mexican that at all hours of the night, people in those "roach coaches," food trucks, drive around with a megaphone yelling PEEK-SA! PEEK-SA! ("pizza," in Spanglish), and "PAN! PAN!" (bread) You hear roosters crowing in backyards and jingles of the little old men pushing carts full of Mexican ice creams or fried things. Yet unlike most people in the ghetto, she knows she's had a limited view of the world.

One time when I took her Santa Monica, she needed to get something from a drug store, so I found a 24-hour Rite-Aid. She was amazed that stores outside of the ghetto, are open late. I guess that's when the robberies happen, or maybe ghetto dwellers don't shop late?

Unlike my friend/her baby's father, I have been to see and hang out with her and her daughter about 20 times, and I've called her like every day to every other day. We talk a lot, and I try to help her out with everything from friendship and companionship, to advice on dealing with the baby, her baby's father, or life. She has a wonderful spirit and I really like her. I bring her food and take her to dinner; unlike most people from the inner city ghetto, she isn't afraid to try new things. She actually has liked Thai food since before we met, which is unusual considering most Mexicans from South Central won't eat anything but either junk food or Mexican food.

When she was sick, she had never even heard of Puffs or any kind of medicated Kleenex, so when she was sick, I brought her some. I gave her an old laptop I literally hadn't touched in years, and an old digital camera so she could take pictures of her baby.

It's funny; I've rarely had any really nice possessions in my life, so I have this desire to hang on to anything of value, especially cameras or computers since in a pinch when one of my usual ones crashes, it's a huge relief to have a backup. But giving them to her made me feel good because everybody should be able to have a record of photos of their children, and have access to the internet.

I've told her she's not obligated to me in any way for anything I've given her. I don't want her to feel obligated to do anything with me just because I've helped her out.

She thinks she's a bad kisser. She tells me a peck is a 1, and French kissing is a 10, and the most she's ever done is a 3-4. I find that curious because when I'm leading up to fucking a girl, we kiss for at least two hours. Usually I've spent at least two other times kissing for at least two hours, before that. And I go way past 10 on the kiss kink scale.

Because she's so attractive, my thoughts run to kissing her. I think she'd be like a nuclear bomb in bed, once she got comfortable enough to get over her shyness. It would be like fucking a horny angry tigress.

But I definitely don't want to fuck her. My friend's cock is way bigger than mine so I'd feel kind of inadequate. I know girls don't care as long as you're a decent size, and to them, the emotion is way more important, but even so, it just is not something I want.

I do think about making out with her though. She's gorgeous and hot.

But she's so pure and good, that the last thing i want to do is hurt her.

No comments: