Sunday, February 20, 2005

Fear Factor

What I was researching was where to buy bugs. Creepy crawlies. Worms. Cow guts and eyeballs. Did you guess right? Maybe you did after all. Keep reading.

I've started emailing back and forth with this skinny 25 year old chick I met online. She wants me to make her do Fear Factor type stuff. To be specific, from last night's email:

I like the idea of being forced to give deep head with my hands tied, that certainly can be part of it. What else interests me in fear factor are how the girls are forced to do and eat disgusting things. Or like lie in a pit of insects.

Something of that nature, perhaps finding ways to force me to do so, to complete the tasks. I have some ideas on that but I'd like to know what you think.


Fuck yeah I'll let you know what I think, you perverted little freak! Well, not everything. The part I'll let you know about is what I was researching: blended cockroachs and fishheads, bondage and discipline, maggots, humiliation and degradation.

The part I won't tell her about is how I feel so sorry for her. She wants
"A dominant male with a sick and twisted mind. Someone who will not take no for an answer and enjoys seeing someone degraded severely. Someone who enjoys tears of humiliation. a guy who will get off on humiliating me to the point of tears." .

You poor thing. I still want to slap your face and your tits, and fuck your throat and your ass, but, you poor thing. I even feel conflicted about killing the cockroaches and mealworms and night crawlers I'm going to have to blend up or make her eat. I wish there were a way I could still fuck her without using live bugs and worms. I hope they don't suffer when they die.

Did you guess right?

No comments: