Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dreamworld

Man. I feel as though I'm in a dreamworld. I stay up for like 14, 16 hours straight on the computer. I go to sleep in the late morning and get up in the late afternoon, or I push myself and stay up until the afternoon, then wake up at 10 pm or midnight.

I feel like I'm far, far away from my old life. It's a dim memory. And the whole time I'm sleeping it's fitful, paranoid that when my wife is using the computer, I forgot to clear my browse history or my Open/Save As history, or my Realplayer history, or my Windows Media Player History, or my Recent Documents, or I left Morpheus running in the taskbar, or a system popup will come up that Morpheus had an error writing to the file,
[xXx] Anal Destruction 2 - CD1 - ass pussy fucking double penetration lolita BDSM sado whipped whipping tits torture caning shemale tranny zoo beast beastiality (1).mpeg

Or worse - as if that were possible - that her family comes over again, and sees it.


How the hell can I get my life back?

No comments: