Friday, February 25, 2005

Fear Factor part II

Shit's heatin' up with this Fear Factor chick.

In case you missed the earlier episode, I've been emailing back and forth with this 25 year old chick who says,

I love watching Fear Factor. I'm looking for a guy who would make me do much of the degrading and humiliating feats as seen on the show. Maybe even kicked up some.

Ideal Person:A dominant male with a sick and twisted mind. Someone who will not take no for an answer and enjoys seeing someone degraded severely. Someone who enjoys tears of humiliation.

First off I just noticed her Yahoo profile says she's 23 and in a long term relationship, when her profile on an adult personals site says she's 25 and single.

Second, I asked her, "Do you want to talk on the phone?" in my last email. In last night's response she wrote me a long, detailed email explaining that she wants me to put live frogs in her pussy and rectum and duct tape her shut. She gave me her Yahoo messenger ID, but didn't give me her phone number.

I responded with a really kinked-up reply as sick or sicker than the fantasy she related, and asked her again for her number and whether she wants to meet for coffee next week.

You never know, it could be a guy, or it could be a chick getting off on the emails but not wanting to meet in person, let alone do any of that stuff.

But we'll see.

~

I did discover that medical leeches are expensive, but mealworms can be bought literally by the thousand.


.

1 comment:

addict said...

I have to ask with all honesty:

Are you serious or being sarcastic?

And to answer yours, I'm totally genuine. This blog is the one place I haven't lied yet.