Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Part II

Sitting in my buddy's baby's momma's apartment on her "bed" (mattress in the corner) (with sheets, though, I mean it's not a flophouse) I didn't want to come right out with "OK, TAKE THE GODDAMN TEST!" but she took HOURS to get around to it.

I wanted to play it off like I was coming to see her anyway but the fact is that if she weren't possibly pregnant I would have gone straight home to be with my daughter.

Call me crazy but I figured if she's already pregnant she can't get more pregnant, and if she's not, the Depo shot is working and she won't get pregnant. So I fucked her yet another time with no condom. Yes, I am insane.


~


It was kind of annoying, having sex with her. I had whacked off like once earlier and three times the day before in an effort to NOT go see her, so I wasn't really that turned on. I fucked her doggy style and I would tell her to go slow or not to move (so I could take control and bring things to a boil) but she kind of does this thing where she bucks her hips back and forth and whines "Oh yeah." I say "does this thing" because it seems very contrived. Anyway it's annoying when a girl doesn't do what I say in bed. I'm callin' the fuckin' shots here.

Sure enough, afterward we laid around hugging each other and I stroked her beautiful, long, thick, shiny black hair, and she mentioned how she's a bad lover and she doesn't know what she's supposed to do. "You're not supposed to do anything other than enjoy yourself."

She had to pee, and as she walked to the bathroom I pretended to just then remember the pregnancy test, and casually reminded her of it.

I woke up and it had been I don't know how long. She was still in the bathroom. Holy fuck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's been five days. Could you please let us know what happened? There's some suspense building here.