Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My first known reader

Oh my god I can't believe I got a comment. That sounds like a teenage girl who is amazed that one of the guys in her favorite band looked her way in the midst of a giant concert, so I am sure I will regret that statement someday. But I am really surprised. I didn't think anyone would ever even find this thing.

I also didn't expect anyone to give a shit. I have felt like I am all alone on this crazy ship; granted, I have gotten to know the ship really well. Without beating the analogy to death, I know every nut, bolt, and plank, as well as learning more and more about how to navigate. How to hide stuff better and better, how to find really good shit, how to find really rare shit, etc. How to organize my shit, how to take notes so that I don't forget where the good shit was, etc. How to clear out my clipboard buffer, and that I like to hold off on coming for hours so I can shoot a huge load. All sorts of unexpected stuff.

I am not even sure where I'm going. But I am a realist, and I knew long ago that one way or another, sooner or later, I'd be caught. It is inevitable. Even a 1/10th of 1% chance means that 1 time out of 1,000, you're fucked.

No comments: