Tuesday, October 07, 2008

reeling

i'm typing in crappy 4-bit color mode with my screen set 640x480; it looks like a 1979 version of a PC. the screen is 640x480 res, so it's like looking at your cell phone on a 17" screen.

i was screwing off instead of going to work, went to watch a video, and my ialmrnt5.dll driver crashed. i'm in the middle of some downloads so now i can't restart my computer until they're done. one is the lovely Renae Cruz and the other few are from a pay site i found a hacked password for. ching!!

but sitting here in this hell reminds me of how fucked up things are. who the fuck screws off every day for 4 hours instead of going to work? who has a half-assed computer instead of a mighty and stable PC with a 1-terabyte drive and a giant screen?

notice i didn't say Apple, because, fuck Apple and fuck Apple people.

let's see, what else.

the other day i went to see the japanese chick. MAN is she cute. She's easily one of the cutest girls i've ever been with. i'm impressed with myself for pulling her. especially when i see myself in the mirror most days. google the words FAT RUSSELL CROWE and i look like most of those photos: good, but not so good.






she's a tricky one to wrangle. very smart, very moody, and very head-case-ian. That should be a crazy Armenian girl's name, Headcaseian. HA!

She lives in Santa Monica in a little townhouse cluster, you know the kind of apartment building where it's like a beehive of connected townhouses? She lives with her 21-year old sister and her sister's boyfriend's best friend. He's cool, some big chunky tall mop-headed jew.

holy shit this bitch takes for EVER to do anything sometimes. It took me like an hour to get her to just change clothes and get out of the house, she is constantly ADD and lagging. Fuck that gets annoying.

We go eat, I pay, I'm feeling like Man, the other day I dumped $50 into her and her sister to go eat, probably around $100 in food alone down this bitch yet it's a huge pain in the ass and a time waster dealing with her. WHY am I not using hookers?

yes, yes, calm down, I would never. First off I could never. They HAVE to be into it or how could I even get turned on? Second, hellow?? STD's??? Third off I would kill myself.

We go back to her house, blah blah, I started kissing her, she got horny and moaned and panted but pushed me away. Now THAT pissed me off. So I started mauling her, which she was into but she kept fighting me. Oh HEEEERE we go with THIS shit, huh??

Now, for a 25-year-old 5'2" petite little Japanese girl this chick has VERY big tits, like C-cups? They look awesome. I reach in the v-neck of her shirt and start playing with her nipples. She moans and pants but tries to push me away. SHAADDDUPPPPP

I remembered how this kinda rad chick (what is my name for her? I need to look back in my blog here and link to her) I met on a bondage personals website in 2004, told me the other week that she likes to flick girls' nipples and watch them get hard. So I flick this Japanese girl's nipples and she likes it. kinda fun.

I do a takedown onto the carpet in the living room with her roommate guy upstairs. She fights me and is more and more turned on as we make out. She's moaning yet telling ME to be quiet and to knock it off. PLEASE!!

Oh by the way, a tip for all you guys and lesbos and bi girls: ALL girls love being kissed on the neck.

Her shirt has a V-neck so I straddle her and with one hand I pin her hands over her head, stretch the V-neck open and pull each of her tits out of her bra and expose them in the V. She pushes me away and starts complaining-POW!! I slap her face and she stops and is silent.

I kept mauling her tits, then took my hand away from holding her wrists above her head. She pulls her arms away and POW!! I slap her again and put her arms back over her head. She tries to move away one more time and I slap her again and tell her not to move.

I grab my phone, but Fuck! the keyboard lock!! I'm spinning it all around in one hand trying to hit the keys in the right order to unlock it. Note to anyone with a brain: never have your phone NOT on lock mode when you are not using it, or risk accidentally calling someone and having them hear what you are talking about.

Anyway I fire up the camera but it doesn't have enough memory available to run, so now i have to kill all the open applications. how annoying.

The whole time she doesn't move. nice!! I like submission.

Finally I get it fired up and start taking pictures of her on her back on the carpet with her hands above her hand and her tits exposed. She doesn't even move or protest. Nice!! Most girls love to be praised, especially in bed where they feel insecure and have issues, so I tell her, "Good girl." I find this works really well for me, especially on girls with daddy issues.






Side note, i LOVE younger girls with daddy issues. Can Not Get Enough!
First off I'm almost 39, so I am definitely older. But i look around 30, so I believe the girls don't feel too scandalous being with me, but I still fulfill their need for an older guy.

PLUS, the great thing about younger girls is, you know how if you could go back to high school you would just totally have it wired because of everything you've learned now? Now I see just how much I could have and should have gotten away with in my 20's.

And as another side note, you really can get away with a lot. You can be a crazy lunatic and people eat it up. Especially the worthwhile ones.

And the young ones especially, have never seen anybody act as wild, because possibly most of they have dealt with are chumps around their age.

Since the photos looked like shit so I am going to bring a better camera next time; it will have to be a film camera because my little pocket digital is broken. Fucking Sony with their shitty-ass screens. I found a recall on them but it was like a giant clusterfuck trying to figure out all their rigamarole. FUCK Sony.

In addition to photos I have a couple other little updates cued up for you guys. Just need to upload some pics and whatnot.

Stay cool,
me

No comments: